- Livestock always come running when you go to feed them it doesn't matter what you serve they never complain!
- When you want livestock to get up it doesn't whine and you can kick it in the butt to get it moving!
- You can tie them with a halter to the barn wall, my guess is CPS would frown on this with kids! (note to self: check on this to be sure!)
- They sleep in the barn/outside not randomly around your house and then complain when others are too loud!
- They don't produce inordinate amounts of dirty laundry, they wear the same thing all the time and quite frankly don't care if you ever wash it!
- They can't roll their eyes - enough said!
- Hot shots are legal to get them moving - refer to #3 on legality as well as note to self!
- They don't talk back - heck they don't talk at all!
- I can hug livestock (and have) but they don't stand still or hug back without some hay in my hand - come to think of it though I usually have to have a cupcake to hug a kid and get them to stand still! (consider moving this one to Why!)
ummm yea pretty much all I got right now in the Why Not department
The other day trying to get the kids moving to get on the bus I swear I yelled "Suey Kids let's go" and while moving market hogs later that day said "C'mon hurry up your gonna miss your ride!"
That night I yelled "Suk kids let's eat, come and get it" and when I fed the calves hollered "Get over here now supper is ready!"
And I don't think anyone even noticed!