My name is Jennifer and while currently I am only 43 and in control of all my mental capacities (no comment from the peanut gallery please) I realized the other day that I possess some interesting habits, quirks, idiosyncrasy's, if you will, currently that I believe you should be aware of from the mere stand point that in later years as you are caring for me you don't confuse them as new/newer symptoms of senility on my part.
1. I talk to myself - out loud. Sometimes it is just a mumble, sometimes it is a full blown me to me conversation - if you don't understand me please don't ask me to repeat it, it will anger me and is probably none of your business and therefore I will not wish to repeat it. You might hear your name mentioned in said conversation but just 'letitgo' please I beg of you just 'letitgo'-it will pass I promise!
2. I use my full name quite often - 'Jennifer Leigh' - most of the time with an edge to my voice as I am generally trying to get myself to focus!
3. In the shower when the shampoo runs down my face I blow bubbles- there I admitted it, it's true - just allow me this!
4. I could possibly holler randomly - "Have you fed the calves?" "Have you done your homework?" "Who thought it was a good idea to walk thru the house in $h!t covered boots?" "We have a trash can USE IT!" - I do that now and sometimes even when the kids aren't home - reference #1!
5. I will roll my eyes! I am not reverting back to my younger years - I have done this my whole life and figure it will not go away in my senior years!
6. I may randomly call you into my room on the pretense that I want to give you a hug and tell you how much I love you and then say things like "Oh while you're here could you find the remote for me!".
7. I like 'potty' humor - always have always will!
8. I love peanut M&M's - yellow are my favorite and I NEVER eat the brown ones!
9. I have sock issues! Socks that have touched the floor must never be worn in my shoes- you must put on one sock and that shoe then the other sock and shoe!
These seem to be the major ones right now - if I don't say it later I would like to Thank You for all you do and for caring for me, I appreciate it!
Sincerely, Jennifer Campbell
P.S. My husband says that there are probably many more and he will be glad to add to my 'file' as they come to him!