2. I know that it is rightie tightie, leftie loosie - but no matter how long I think about it or how hard I try I can't screw anything on or off with my left hand!
3. I am beginning to think my kids are more organized than I am - I used to pretend it was because I was their "behind the scenes" staging person - do the laundry, cook their meals, help them find things, remind them about personal hygiene (yes I have to do that), insist they do their homework - but quite honestly I am not sure anymore!
4. I gave up 3 things for Lent and we are coming down to the wire and I am only shooting about 78.3% - not anywhere near the 100% Jesus gave for me - but that's a whole other blog post (my 78.3% and how I came about that figure because it is an actual calculated number)!
5. I wonder what people really mean when they say things to me like:
Your so funny!
Your too much!
God Bless You!
6. I am easily distracted - this blog post for example - while I have about a bazillion (yes I counted) post ideas - things like:
How I threatened several hundred people and was rewarded with 80 degree weather and pretty flowers-
or the one about what I gave up for Lent or the calf we pulled the other day or getting the equipment ready for planting or . . .